We’re excited to announce the launch of season 2 of our award winning podcast, Igniting change. Just as a recap, last season was all about the intention action gap that many of us find ourselves in. Where we want to be more sustainable, but don’t take action on it. This season we go further into sustainable living and the climate crisis, but also branch out to talk to some incredible guests on their efforts for equality and humanitarian aid.
For this series, we will be looking at more inspiring ways in which people and tech are out there doing good in the world.
The hosts of our podcast are Richard Strachan, CEO at 3 Sided Cube along with co-hosts Gabby Crouch, Head of Commercial at 3 Sided Cube and Puff Story Co-Founder of 3 Sided Cube USA.
Igniting Change is our award winning podcast to talk to those who are driving behavioural change and striving to make a real difference in the world. In season 2, we will also be expanding our focus to discuss humanitarian issues and the roles that we can play to empower and assist on a global scale.
Our aim is to get the right people in the right room to create solutions to the world’s biggest problems. We do this through collaborative events, with past speakers from WWF, Innocent and Beauty Kitchen as well as research reports and of course, here on our podcast.
We started Igniting Change as we believe technology can create a better future. Working with organizations including the American Red Cross, Forest Watcher, the World Resources Institute, and LUSH, we are embarking on a mission to create apps that enable and nudge people, businesses and NGOs to improve their efforts and make better choices.
- Episode 0: Rich gives an introduction into what can be expected from season 2
- Episode 1: We talk to Anne-Charlotte Mornington, the head of impact at Olio, a community sharing app aimed at reducing waste. Anne-Charlotte shares her thoughts on the power of impact and the change that technology can bring.
- Episode 2: Daniel Hemsley, co-founder of Beagle, joins us to discuss how the Beagle Button extension helps making sustainable choices easy when shopping online.
- Episode 3: We are joined by Simone Clarke, CEO of UN women Australia to discuss the role that UN women have in promoting gender equality within the world.
- Episdoe 4: We welcome, Nudj an app to help you take simple challenges to reduce your carbon footprint.
Find all of the episodes from our podcast, Igniting change: