5 Reasons to invest in a cross-platform mobile app in 2019:
1. The time and cost of app development projects is dramatically reduced:
As cross-platform mobile apps share a single code-base, the time it takes to develop an app for both Android and iOS is dramatically reduced.
2. Smaller teams are able to manage, update and maintain apps:
Rather than having to employ a team of Android and a team of iOS developers separately, brands can create a smaller team of developers that all know the language and framework.
3. Platforms are more compatible with other systems and software:
Connecting to the Cloud and other web-based systems is far easier, quicker and cheaper to do with cross-platform apps like Flutter and React-Native.
4. Apps can reach a far wider audience in more locations around the world:
Typically, organisations have to choose whether they want to reach iOS users or Android users, which is often problematic as the distribution of Android users is far more varied.
5. Re-usable code and easier implementation:
If brands already have existing Android or iOS apps, the code can be more easily translated to a cross-platform framework than the native counterpart, which would require a complete re-write.